Northern California Injection Molding, Inc. produces high volume, quality-consistent custom plastic injection molded products. We are aware of today's time compressed market requirements and ever changing supply demands. We remain adaptable, growing when necessary to meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to become an integral and reliable extension of your own facility by offering value additions, cost efficiency, and reliable delivery of your product.
We are a Golden Rule company, dedicating ourselves to being a world-class plastic injection molder through an environment of Quality, Trust, Dignity and Service.
We strive to be the leader in our industry. Our modern facility and experienced management team add to the following qualifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 UL Certification (Quality Management Standards)
- FS209E Class 100,000 / ISO Class 8 Certified Clean Room
- SPI Member (Plastics Industry Association)
- AIAG Certified Supplier (Automotive Industry Action Group)
- APICS Certified Staff (Association for Operations Management)
- Scientific Molding Certified Staff (Scientific Molding for Six Sigma)
- SME Member, Sacramento Valley Professional Chapter
- Kanban Experienced Staff
- Fully Utilized ERP/MRP Systems and Methodology
- U.S.A. Production with over 100 Dedicated Employees
Click on the associated links to see our facility and equipment specifications, and other informational brochures.
Our Sister Company:
A 93,800 ft2 facility is shared with El Dorado Molds, Inc; our sister company. El Dorado Molds is a world-class injection mold maker, operating in its 28th year of excellence.